Tuesday, April 13, 2010

About Face

Turns out the Midwest is actually gorgeous. Easy to forget that kind of thing when everything is covered in snow. It's finally gone though. Green grass, blooming daffodils... I love it.

I'm sitting on the Forum quad in front of the Pride flag flying in honor of pride week. Speaking of pride, I do believe I have some of my own now. Coming to terms feels pretty good, you know?

Also, in the spirit of outdoor adventures, NEW BICYCLE! My parents would kill me if they knew, but come on, I'll be in this lovely land for two more years and I do enjoy having flying up and down the hills on a light and speedy vehicle. So what if I'm a twenty year old with two road bikes... I make my dollaz, I can spend them as I please. Honestly, I'd rather buy a couple of things that make me happy (spinach and onions for my morning eggs, a gently-used discount Giant) because it noticeably improves my quality of life. What is a life half-lived worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment